Wednesday, January 01, 2003

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!

Last night was pretty fun. I went to my uncle's house instead of the other family party at the DubTree and chilled with my cousins. I got a little bored so I went to Jenna's house to keep her company. Me and her started watching "The Best Man" and then Diana, John, Villiard, Mike, Goodrich, James, Kevin, and their one friend came.. we ate some chips and then I left to go pick up my mom at home. We got to my uncle's house at 11:30... counted down.. popped some poppers.. drank APPLE CIDER.. watched Dick Clark's New Year... and some other family stuff. New Year's wasn't exciting this year, but it was fun I guess. We left early too, at around 1:30 and went to bed at 3. Geez, but every year, New Year's Eve gets even lonelier and lonelier.. for once I just want to kiss my sweetie at midnight =( eh well HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN! This year, I am going to try to eat more healhy, be less bitchy to guys, be myself.

No comments: