Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Dude.. so I stayed up late last night finishing up some Psychology crap... then when I went to class today, I found out that I missed a test that was taken last week and I HAD to take it right away. So as I was studying for the test I had to take after school, my teacher has a review for another test, which I thought was on Friday. Oh boy was I wrong. Only SOME people were taking it on Friday, while MOST of the class was taking it today, including me.. so yeah.. I'm already freaking out at this point. I HAD to take that test too. I was mad at myself because I was studying for a different test when I should have paid attention during the review for that schizophrenia test. But whatever.. blahh. Like seriously now, if I don't have an A at this point, then I don't have an A. OOH, and dude, my english teacher is so mean. I asked her for my grade.. keep in mind that some other girls in my class just asked her for their grades. She totally blows me off and goes, "No, I'm busy." I was like wtf? So I went back to my seat. I come back after class, and she goes, "You know you should have asked me earlier. I am busy." So I asked her, "So when can I get my grade then?" and she said, in a VERY snooty tone, "I'll have it next week AFTER the final." It's like HELLO, I wanted to know my grade so I knew how hard I had to work for the final. Shit.. I hella wanted to tell her that the reason why she didn't give me my grade was because she secretly hates me inside. GRRRR.. whatever. When I came home I took a nice longgggg nap.. spent some quality time with my cousins.. and watched American Idol. I think the people auditioning just do it to be on TV now, like I think that they know that they can't sing, but they don't care because they know they're going to be on TV.. and the Innerlude dude made it! cool

No comments: