Monday, January 20, 2003

So I stayed home all day and did my homework. I actually feel kinda accomplished.

"BOYFRIEND MATERIAL"
I am talking with a friend of mine right now.. and it makes me think about what is "boyfriend material" and what is not. I think that a guy who likes girls every now and then is boyfriend material. A guy who likes everything with two legs, breasts, and a vagina is not boyfriend material. A guy who has had SOME experience, but is not a manwhore is boyfriend material. A guy who's been around or is just too dam horny for his own good is not boyfriend material. An honest guy is boyfriend material. A guy who is a compulsive liar is not. A guy who flirts, but keeps his dick in his pants is boyfriend material. A guy who flirts, and can't keep his dick in his pants is a cheater and is sure as hell NOT boyfriend material. I guess this can go both ways with "girlfriend material." Nevertheless, boys will be boys....

hah COOL hah (10:57:07 pee em): well done julee well done
me (10:57:15 pee em): yes thank you

No comments: