Friday, January 16, 2004

Yeah so today started off on a crappy note because of that stupid mr/ms anonymous, but only for about an hour. My MARVELOUS mommy called me (yah you know the woman who spoils me to death, according to you, anonymous) and I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Then my WONDERFUL boyfriend called me and told me to ignore that dumbass person. Yep, he even came HERE to santa cruz to see me.. how do you like that huh ANONYMOUS? He took me out for some sushi.. and took me out for a movie. YUP, he's great isn't he? JEALOUS!!??! He still loves me regardless of the crap you said =P Hmm.. oh yeah, Sherilyn and Ellison came along with us to watch "Chasing Liberty", it was cute, but really predictable, but still cute. I'm excited about going home tomorrow because Jonathan and I are going to spend time with our families (together of course), then Diana's gonna sleep over bc she's coming home from SLO! Yay! And I'll probably work this weekend too, fun times! And I don't have to go back til Tuesday! yay!

I love you friends! I love you sister! I love you Jonathan! I love you mommy!

No comments: