Monday, January 05, 2004

First Day of Winter Quarter.
Who cares if I blog 495309543 times a day right? Because I sure don't. So it was my first day of classes today. Last night, Jonathan and I spent an hour and a half looking for a classroom, but I didn't end up going to that class today bc I decided to drop it. It didn't go to a waste though bc at least I know where one more place is located on this humungo campus. After trying to wake Jonathan up 3248409234 times, we both continued to sleep. However, after a whlie, I couldn't go back to sleep anymore so I just kept on annoying him until he woke up and drove home. I dropped some classes, looked up potential classes I can still add, and fixed my schedule. I called my mom bc I was homesick and I started crying again.. I dunno what's up with me, it's the PMS kickin in. Anyway... finally, I had class at 2pm and I really like it. It's a pretty small class (small meaning 100 compared to the normal lecture of 300-400) and our exams are open book/notes.. so yay! I met up with Sherilyn and we took a Biology Placement Exam. It was pretty easy if you ask me, but then again, I don't want to jinx myself. Hopefully I am placed in the biology class I want to be in bc I already added it to the schedule I made for myself for this quarter. We were hungry from the test taking so we ate at the Dining Hall.. it's been forever since we ate there bc we ran out of meals 2 or 3 weeks before the quarter ended last quarter, so we ate all of our meals in our dorm or off campus (but mostly in our dorm). I saw Lorelei and Jo when we were done eating.. I saw Jo on the bus earlier too. Hmm.. then Sher and I went to Slug Books to buy books for the quarter.. frickin $106 for the stupid Biology book.. I'll wait til I actually get IN to the class before I buy it. Back at our dorm, I was EXTREMELY bored, so I organized my clothes drawers and my hair/accessories/toiletree drawers, organized my wallet, and packed some stuff to take home that I don't need here in Santa Cruz anymore. I talked to Jonathan on the phone for a while.. then Diana.. and even Daryl and Joshie called me telling me to ditch school for the week and go to Tahoe.. and then I started reading articles online about Britney and her 12 hour marriage. I still don't care what everyone says about her, I still love her... ok and now I'm blogging. Maybe I should do my hw early!!! Great start to a new quarter, except for the fact that I'm enrolled in ALL but one class.. yikes.

Oh yeah, people on my floor were smoking out again last night with a lot of their friends.. and they just finished smoking out again tonight, but only bc the proctor caught them.. sucks for them! Oh yeah, and also last night, Sherilyn was freakin talking in her sleep.. haha you dork! She said something like, "ajljflsjfdlkasdflkasjdflakjdsflkdsfj!!!"

No comments: