Wednesday, January 07, 2004

After going to bed at 330am (doing hw), I woke up in a panic bc I thought I overslept, but I only overslept 25 minutes, it was freakin 725 am. I rushed to my computer without my contacts and enrolled in the class I wanted just in case I couldn't get into Biology still. It was sooo hard without my contacts, bc if you know me, you know HOW bad my vision is. Anyway, I tried to go back to sleep bc Jonathan was still snoring away, but I kept thinking about if I really wanted to take that Feminism class I just enrolled in. I called Sherilyn and she said she enrolled in Sociology.. "SOCIOLOGY, ooOOOH" I said to myself. So I went to the laptop, dropped Feminism, enrolled in Sociology, and proceeded back to bed. But then I started thinking ALL over again about if I really wanted to take the 8am sociology class.. "HELL NO" I said to myself, so I checked if the Feminism class was still available.. it was freakin FULL already!! I only dropped it 5 minutes ago and my spot was already filled.. ahh.. I started panicking. I tried for an hour straight to get into that class, but no luck, so Sociology it was. I finally was able to sleep at around 10am and Jonathan woke me up at 1130. He was in a good mood bc he had 8 full hours of sleep. I showered, Meg and Sher was dropped off at my house by Hansen, I finished getting ready, and Jonathan drove us back to santa cruz (with a quick detour to McDonald's first). Jonathan walked me to my first class of the day (well he drove me, parked, then walked me).. then bid me farewell =( But it's ok bc I'm gonna see him again tomorrow bc it's THURSDAY. After class, I tried to add the feminism class and it wasn't full anymore! So I dropped sociology with the quickness and added feminism with the first try. *Phew* If I get my Bio score tomorrow and pass, then I'm gonna drop Feminism and take bio instead.. argh, I'm getting sick bc I'm stressed about my stupid classes.. and these stupid menstrual cramps..

No comments: