Sunday, January 25, 2004

Wow.. I was supposed to blog about that ideal relationship stuff.. oh well. Anyway, I had a great and relaxing weekend. Let's recap.

Friday
-5 year and 7 month anniversary
-Jonathan and I got into a little fight that morning. We always get into arguments concerning other people! But yeah, we resolved everything when he came to SC. He brought me the single, "I Care 'Bout You" by Milestone, so I couldn't be mad at him anymore. That was the first song we danced to 6 years and 3 months ago.. my oh my.
-back in San Jose, we had to wait around for a while bc Ellison was supposed to pick up Sher at my house RIGHT when we got there, but no.
-Jonathan and I went to my uncle Charlie's house.. there was barely any food left for us bc we were supposed to be there an hour before we arrived.. but we ate, and we were full.
-stupid Hampton Inn called Jonathan and forced him to work for a couple hours, so while he was at work, I took a nap
-Jonathan came back and we played for my cousins for a bit.
-We were tired, so we went home. Jonathan was supposed to leave after I fell asleep, but he ended up sleeping too.. haha dork!

Saturday
-went to Oakridge to buy Daysha's bday present.. and then I went shopping at AE. Jonathan got mad bc I keep shopping.. it's alright though!
-went to Bamboola where Daysha's party was at.. there were SOOO many little kids running around.. and when we went into the play area, I felt like fainting bc it had that "Chuck E. Cheese" smell when you go in the pool of plastic balls.
-we ate pizza, watched the clown make balloon animals and objects, then left bc Jonathan had work.
-I went home, then went to VF with my sister.. where I did some more shopping at Hollister.
-hmm.. I think I did nothing until Jonathan came over then we went to Daysha's house bc his relatives were still there.
-played some poker, hung out, left, went to bed.

Sunday
-went with Jonathan to his house to fold laundry, but I didn't fold.. ate cookies.. watched TV
-went to Albertson's bc I needed dorm food
-Jonathan left for work, and I took a nap. I woke up to the sound of "The Osbournes" so I watched the marathon.. ate some spaghetti.
-dropped some spaghetti off for Jonathan bc he was hungry.
-Jenna, my manager, called me and told me I was scheduled to work at 6pm! It was 6:23 when she called! dammit.
-I dropped my sis off at home, changed out of my sweats, then rushed to work.
-blah.. I was about an hour late, but it didn't really matter bc the other workers didn't really start working yet.
-I don't like that manager.. it was my first time working with her, and I don't like her at all. I was the only girl working tonight too, not including the manager.. but I guess it was alright.
-Jonathan's here now! bye bye!

No comments: