Sunday, January 04, 2004

I actually woke up in the morning today and woke Jonathan up bc we were supposed to go to the DMV bc he needs to renew his driver's license still. When he arrived at my house, I was still in bed. It was funny bc he was getting mad and for ONCE, it was him rushing me. Anyway, he gets the shower ready for me and I get ready. I went downstairs so we could go, but he said the DMV was closed.. and we did some research on when it was open and yadda yadda. Since we had nothing to do and he had time to kill before heading off to work, we cooked a late breakfast. Eggs with cheese and turkey? I'm not sure what kind of meat Jonathan used. After our little breakfast, I fell asleep on the couch watching TV while Jonathan was on the computer playing texas holdem. It was time for him to go to work so he kissed me good bye and I went back to sleep. I woke up at 4pm.. man my days are getting more and more boring and less and less productive, so I decided to be productive. I started packing to go back to school =( I don't want to go back bc I LOVE being home. Eh, so now I have 23983024 bags full of clothes and I still need to go grocery shopping, toiletree shopping, and school supply shopping for the new quarter which starts on MONDAY. Hmm.. I hung out with my sis, ate a King Egg Roll dinner with my mommy, and watched TV til the bf arrived. We went to his apartment and moved the rest of his stuff and I helped him organize all his other junk til 3am. I'm finally home and my sister and I just finished baking cookies.. yum. Time for a LATE night snack!

No comments: