Thursday, January 15, 2004

Wow.. I didn't know my late night post would stir up so much controversy. I even said I would delete it. But for whoever you are anonymous, maybe you have known me for a long time, maybe you've known him for a long time too, but you don't know our relationship. You just see how it is on the outside, and I already said that I look like the bad guy. Do you think Jonathan would be stupid enough to stay in a relationship with me for this long if he had all the opinions you had? One, who are you to say that he revolves his schedule around me? Being in a relationship takes up a lot of time and commitment and changing up schedules. We do whatever we can for each other. Two, don't you DARE freakin judge me. So what if my mom has given me everything I needed. My mom is the only person I have, sorry if you have both your parents. And just because I haven't had a "paying" job does NOT mean I haven't worked a day in my life ok, I'm getting paid now if that makes any difference. Also, Jonathan isn't living on his own.. he still gets help from his parents too, but yes, he does work for his money. Three, you say that I need to get over myself? Oh my gosh, give me a fucking break. Am I not allowed to vent about my own boyfriend? Everytime I open my mouth, I get shit for it. I already said that I loved the boy with all my heart and I really would do anything for him. Maybe you should talk to Jonathan and see what he really thinks about me. I know we both aren't perfect, but I think we're perfect for each other. We help each other out in ways A LOT of people don't see. Maybe my bestest friends, but not someone like you. Four, I DO respect my boyfriend, and I DO look myself in the mirror. I think I've accomplished a lot, and I am proud of myself for everything I've gone through and for everything I have acheived. Five, I'm not going to change for anyone. Jonathan can decide for himself if he wants to be "gone...AGAIN". I guess you didn't know the story behind that either. I broke up with him the first time alright.. after time, the feeling was mutual. Whatever, you just don't know. Maybe you are doing it out of love, but it was out of love, you wouldn't be afraid to say who you are. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but if Jonathan didn't really love me, he wouldn't be with me anymore. If you know Jonathan, you know he's got a heart of gold. But if you really have a problem about me "bitching" and how it never "disappeared" then tell me.. why are you scared? Anyway, we'll leave everything up to Jonathan since I guess he's the topic of discussion.

No comments: