Monday, January 26, 2004

So i'm back in Santa Cruz again. For some reason, everytime I'm here, I'm 10 times more hungry. I guess it's bc I don't have anything else to do besides hw, and I don't like doing that. It sucks bc I went to Albertson's yesterday with Jonathan.. and we bought dorm food.. one thing I bought was a half gallon of milk.. well I just got myself some cereal, and the expiration date for the milk is Jan 30! I have exactly 4 days to finish that half gallon. Wish me luck!

Villiard116 (6:26:07 PM): monthly anniversaries..gettin played out..ya know haha <--I also thought that that was interestinsg, bc it's kinda true.. but it's one of the perks.. I still do it from time to time. But I think the only time Jonathan and I ever really celebrated a month anniversary was the VERY first month we were together back in 1998. I don't remember what we did.. probably nothing bc we both didn't drive yet, but I think we celebrated by talking on the phone all day. haha. I remember our one year anniversary, we got into a little argument.. who knows about what? We didn't see each other bc we STILL didn't drive.. haha. But we were fine after 2 minutes and celebrated it by talking on the phone again? Our two year anniversary, we were at the "lock-in" at MHT, so we slept together.. literally.. hmm.. the 3rd and 4th year we didn't talk to each other, but our five year anniversary, we spent the day in Monterey building sand castles, writing our names in the sand, and having lunch/dinner by the sea. Yeah.. it's a lot better now that we're much older. But anyway, speaking of monthly anniversaries, we just had one on friday, I think I sorta blogged about it. Kinda weird that it was 5 years, 7 months, and 3 days ago Jonathan asked me to be his girlfriend (the first time.. haha). Time flies when you're having fun.

No comments: