Wednesday, January 07, 2004

My first class of the day started at 12, but I got there pretty early and walked in on a class that was already going on. It ended up being quantum mechanics so I was pretty dam lost.. anyway, I'm excited for my Human Sexuality class bc not only do I have it with Lorelei, but we have options about taking 2 multiple choice midterms or writing research papers and blah blah.. I forgot the details.. so yeah, for sure I'm not gonna take the freakin midterms. After that, the teacher took role.. freakin 450 students.. argh. Good thing my last name doesn't start with a "z". Then I went with Sherilyn to crash the Biology course we want to take.. it was freakin HELLA full.. there were students sitting on the stairs and shit.. So I'm gonna wake up hella early and try to enroll. We ended up leaving the class early and I spent the rest of my time searching for alternative classes I could take and stressing out.. bleh. Jonathan finally picked us up.

Jonathan, Sher, Meg, and I headed over to Hansen's house for his bday. We waited for the rest of his friends to come, pick up people, and after changing his mind 2398420934 times, he decides he wants to go to the Metreon in SF to eat dinner. Oh yeah, before that, Sher, Daryl, Jonathan, and I were enjoying ourselves just parked outside of Anne's house bc we found some wireless connection on our laptops.. so we had fun.. anyway, we ate at Jillian's and the food didn't fill me up at all, but it was good! Jonathan, Hansen, Daryl, Luke, Narciso, and Hansen's other friend went to go play pool while the girls (me, Meg, Sher, Anne, and Ces) stayed bc some of them were still eating. Some guys from the bar came up to our table and asked Sherilyn if we wanted to play pool with them and Sher said, "do you guys wanna play pool?" haha.. DUH Sherilyn! I politely told those guys that they could play pool with our boyfriends who were already playing. They laughed and said, "but we want to play with the girlfriends".. we didn't laugh so they just walked away. We paid for the bill then watched them play for a while. Jonathan ended up winning whoever he was playing against. Hmm.. we left.. paid for parking while some hobos were hasseling us for money. Hansen was already telling them to stop bc he already gave one of them his chapstick. On our way to the Metreon, a hobo was asking Sher and I for money, and I walked a little faster to catch up with Jonathan, so Sher was left behind while Daryl was behind them laughing.. and the hobo said, "don't tell me you're afraid of black people. we've been here for over 400 or 500 years. I'm a combat veteren.. blah blah." He was lecturing Sher.. I felt kinda bad for leaving her.. haha but it was funny. Anyway, we drop Daryl and Jenna off after our long drive back to San Jose and go back to my house and call it a night. I did some hw and now it's time for bed.

No comments: