Saturday, January 03, 2004

Wow.. this year has been action-packed that it's too hard to keep up with everything I've been doing.. NOT! Jonathan and I were supposed to go to the DMV this morning, but we both overslept and didn't wake up til 2pm again.. and since he had work at 3, there wasn't much that we could do. He stopped by with McDonald's.. we ate.. then he took my laptop and went to work. So again, I was computer-less and internet-less for another day. Hmm... I helped my mom with groceries, annoyed Jonathan while he was at work, and watched TV with my sister. Finally, work was over and Jonathan came over, but left again bc he had to talk to his mom about his speeding ticket.. tsk tsk. He came back, we all ate lasagna, watched Disney Channel and Degrassi, and now I am watching more TV with my sister while Jonathan and Raymond are moving into their new apartment (upstairs from their old one) as I type.

No comments: