Friday, January 02, 2004

New Year's Eve/Jonathan's 20th.
Jonathan left my house the stroke of midnight, so I was the first one to greet him happy bday. Anyway, I think right when I woke up, I started getting ready for my night bc Jonathan was going to pick me up right when he got out of work. We lagged around my house, greeted my mom and sister an early happy new year's, and finally ran the errands we needed to run. We went to Walmart to buy Cranium, but they were sold out, so we settled for the Cranium his mom bought for $40 at Target. We were both starving, so right when we got to his house, we started eating the food his mom prepared for the party. After that, we watched VH1 in the den.. it was about the 100 most shocking rock n roll events in history.. it was pretty interesting, but we both ended up falling asleep. Then, Jonathan woke up and I woke up and his family started coming. We spent the first few hours of the night playing Cranium. The first time, it was me, Jonathan, Donald, and Mark on one time, and Joanne, Desiree, Bea, and Jen on another. We started over bc Jonathan's other cousin Janice and her bf wanted to join in. So the teams changed.. it was me, Jonathan, and Bea on one time, but he abandoned us for a while bc his other friends showed up with a poker table, so he played with them instead.. TRAITOR! Anyway, I forgot who won? I think Desiree, Mark, and Joanne. It was so much fun playing though.. especially when I had to guess "Sopranos" and "Oscar the Grouch" huh Jonathan? Anyway, I went to the den where Jonathan, Nate, Jon Ikan, and his other cousin Ryan was playing Texas Holdem. I played with Jonathan though bc I had no money to gamble. I forgot who ended up winning but they were playing up until 11:55. We all went to the living room, counted down with everyone, and greeted everyone a happy new year! I was able to actually kiss Jonathan exactly at midnight.. in front of all his family too! haha.. kinda weird, but kinda cool now that we're "old" enough. Hmm.. they continued playing Texas Holdem but then Mark joined in. Oh man.. these guys were crazy with their money, they just kept buying chips from me (I was the designated banker). So I called my mom at my uncle's house first and greeted everyone there a happy new year, then called Lisa, then Diana, then John. Jonathan bet "all in" and lost all of his chips and lost.. but it was ok bc we needed to go and visit my family. At my uncle Charlie's house were my 4 crazy cousins, 3 of their cousins, my sister, my mom, my grandparents, my aunt, my uncle, and my stepdad. It was pretty dam loud there even though it was only them. We had fun greeting everyone and eating some more. Jonathan started playing video games with my cousin Charlie and finally stopped around 2am and went back to his house. Everyone was still playing Holdem so Jonathan joined in again. All of Jonathan's relatives started leaving around 3am and his dad had his other friends leave. Jonathan and I tidy up as much as we could then headed back to my house. We started watching "S.W.A.T." downstairs, but ended up falling asleep around 4am. We both had a great slumber and we were both pretty comfortable wrapped in all the blankets we had. Wow.. that was long.

New Year's Day.
We both slept so comfortably that we woke up at 2pm!! Jonathan had work at 3 so while he was getting ready, I stayed sitting on my ass and watched TV. I ended up watching TV allll day downstairs.. those stupid marathons were addicting! I watched "That's So Raven" the most though.. man I love that show. I started watching the American Idol on the Road Show then left 10 minutes before it was early to my uncle's house to pick up my sister. They ordered pizza and we all watched "World Idol". I'm so sad that Kelly Clarkson didn't get it and that stupid Norwegian guy got it.. but I have to admit that he was reallly good. We gathered all of my sister's belongings then headed home. We watched more TV and Jonathan came over right after work. Jonathan, Leanna, and I watched episodes of "Degrassi" and after, finally watched "S.W.A.T." Dam, that movie sucked.. I think people hyped it up way too much. We watched one last episode of "That's So Raven" and then Jonathan left. Now, my sister and I are watching "Loser" on USA. Everything I blogged might have sounded pretty boring, but for some reason I had so much fun! I was able to spend the last day of the year and the first day of the year with my loved ones.. we all had a blast too even if we didn't go party and get drunk like a lot of other people. Yay 2004!

No comments: