Sunday, January 18, 2004

POP QUIZ!
On friday, Jonathan accompanied me during my psychology statistics class. I had so much fun with him in class because I don't think I'll ever experience being in the same class as him! We wrote on each other's notes and everything. At the end of class, there was a POP QUIZ and Jonathan did great!

Learned lesson #93590345984
Right after class, Jonathan and I were planning to leave for San Jose STRAIGHT, but Sherilyn and Ellison needed a ride home, so we had to go back to the dorms to pick them up. They wanted to take care of some parking ticket business, so Jonathan decided to pay for one that he got. We go to Quarry Plaza and Jonathan parks in a parking space "racer style". 2 seconds later (and I really mean 2 seconds), I see this cop behind Jonathan's car writing down his license plate number then goes in front of the car and takes a picture of it with all of us in the car, excluding Jonathan who was getting money from the ATM machine. 10 seconds later (and I really mean 10 seconds), Jonathan RUNSSS to the cop who was printing out the ticket. As I look behind, I see that Jonathan was parked in a HANIDCAPPED PARKING SPACE!!! After trying to negotiate something with the officer, the officer says that there is a NO TOLERANCE law thing, and hands Jonathan his $275 fine! klasfklasfkkjlasfdkjfsdal! I wanted to cry for my poor Jonathan. So including the new fine he recieved that day, he owes $427 in tickets alone! =( It's ok nosepicker, we'll just give up 15 sushi dinners and WE will be able to pay those tickets off! love ya!

Fun times to forget stupid times.
We drop Sherilyn and Ellison off at Ellison's place then pick up Diana at Villiard's house. We wait for Villiard to come to my house, go to my grandparents' house, eat, then they do the rosary with my family and I. We meet up with Jonathan's cousins and their significant others at Mercado and watched "Along Came Polly" which was really funny by the way. We visit Jonathan's niece and they all play with their toys. I've never seen a more exciting game of uno stackers (or something like that.. it's exactly like Jenga).. and watching them play with the itoy was just as entertaining. Back at my house, the 4 of us hang out some more, then Villiard goes home. I end up falling asleep on the couch while Diana falls asleep on the floor. I woke up when Jonathan was trying to squeeze his fat ass onto the couch with me, so we both transferred to the floor with Diana. Vill came over in the morning, that couple got breakfast at McDonald's.

Happy 19th Bday Mehgan!
Meg's bday thing at Dave n Buster's was at 12, but Jonathan and I left my house at 12 and still had to run some errands. We arrive at 2pm.. haha, but there was still food left for us. Jonathan plays pool with some guys and Villiard, while I eat. We sing Meg happy bday, eat cake, take pictures, played a racing game, then left. Vill, Di, Vill's cousin and I go to VF and I didn't get shit, too tired! Back at my house, I rested, cleaned, and went with my mom to my grandparents' house again.. picked up my sis at gmall with my cousins, prayed the rosary with my family, then went home.

Jonathan corrupting little children!
Jonathan comes to my house right after work and teaches my little 11 year old twin cousins how to play texas holdem! They are now pros at "betting" "calling" "raising" and "bluffing"! I fall asleep on the couch again, but this time, Jonathan didn't bother squeezing his big ass onto it. This morning, they were all playing poker again. Oh Jonathan.

No comments: