Monday, January 12, 2004

Sunday morning my mom woke everyone up with her beautiful loud voice around 930am, so the other boys, besides John (who was the first one to sleep) had only like 3 or 4 hours of sleep. I cleaned the house, then Jonathan and I went to get haircuts. First, he went to his haircut place while I napped in the car. Then, we went to my haircut place while he went to Jamba Juice to get his wallet from Ikan (who was working) then went back to pick me up. My hair is hella short now.. it's as short as it was when I was in 6th grade. For those of you didn't know me in 6th grade, it's up to my shoulders, which is a big change from my hair down to my ass to up to my shoulders. Jonathan and my mother both agree that I look younger, eh well. So Jonathan went off to work, while I occupied myself for a few hours before heading to work myself! I talked to Diana on the phone for a while, then picked up Meg.

First Day of Work at my First Job!
Meg and I arrive at VF a bit early, so we clock in. However, the stupid management didn't enter me into the system and it's been how long since I've been hired? Eh.. anyway, Chris, the general manager had me RE-fill out all the shit I filled out at orientation, which was really dumb. It's hard to imagine how in the hell they lost ALL my paperwork. Oh well, it wasn't that bad.. haha. So I got to workin! First, I learned how to fold jeans in a special kind of way.. 3 special kinds of ways to be exact. So I finished an entire wall of jeans right, then this stupid ass customer decides to dig through the jeans and pulls out one and messes up one of the stacks! ahhh! I wanted to hit her.. then she puts the jeans back all messy. Now I know to be a bit more considerate when I shop. The store closed, then all the overnight workers showed up. I folded sweaters with Meg for a while.. then "built" walls, meaning, we took a whole bunch of clothes from the stockroom and whatever was out on the floor, and copied the pictures Chris wanted us to copy (we arranged the clothes according to the pictures). Hmm.. then Meg and I spent the last 3 hours of the night BOARD folding freakin boys shirts!!!! I HATE board folding.. and the shirts kept coming and coming.. and I'm not exaggerating when I say we folded over 200 shirts. So if you're ever at Hollister at VF, and you go in the back room of the boys section, PLEASE be nice to the shirts! The last hour, the manager told us to air fold the shirts, so it went faster. We put all the hangers away, picked up all the price tags the fell off, made the store look pretty, then we all walked to our cars. All in all, I had a pretty fun time at work bc there are about 5 gay guys, and they are so funny and fun and keep us awake until we're done. I'm pretty excited to be working here now.

After work, I waited for Jonathan to arrive at my house, then we took Megs home.. stopped by Wendy's bc I was hungry, got ready for bed, then IIIIII went to bed while Jonathan was playing on the computer. I woke up and Jonathan was snoring away.. haha.. even though he's loud while he sleeps, he's so cute!

So I was the first one to wake up this morning, but Jonathan ended up taking a shower first, so I was stuck making the bed and cleaning my room. I guess that's ok since it's my room. My mom came home for lunch, talked to her for a bit, then were on our way to Santa Cruz. On the way there, I ask Jonathan about my laptop and why the pictures were all gone when I tried to go on it this morning. He had no idea why.. oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he decided he would reinstall EVERYTHING on my laptop, including windows XP, so it would be faster and yadda yadda yadda. So I trusted him, but he freakin got all my pictures deleted!!!! and my schedule of classes for this quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND my GE and MAJOR requirements worksheet that I made for myself which took like 5 hours long!!!! =***(. But it was an honest mistake I guess, the pictures and documents didn't burn onto the CD, and Jonathan didn't bother looking. BUT, it's ok... those pictures were slowing down my computer anyway, and when I am bored, I'll make another worksheet for myself. So sorry jonathan for being mean! OH YEAH, I forgot to mention that I was so upset, that I didn't go to class and I was late anyways. So after being in Santa Cruz for about 10 minutes, we leave back to San Jose.. haha yeah we're crazy. So now, I am home, I will be returning to good ol' Santa Cruz tomorrow. Tootles!

No comments: