Sunday, January 11, 2004

Wow.. what a great Saturday I had yesterday! Jonathan, Leanna, and I slept downstairs and woke up to the sound of my mom cooking breakfast for us. Jonathan, Leanna, and I got ready after my mom left to go out with my stepdad. We dropped Leanna off at Chanel's house bc they were going to a party.. then Jonathan and I went to VF to return stuff and get price adjustments. I didn't have time to shop though bc Jonathan had work soon, so we rushed to his apartment so he could get his uniform for work.. then rushed back to my house. Jonathan left for work then Hansen and Jeremy picked me up, picked Mehgan up, and went back to Valley Fair! NOW, I had time to shop.. I just bought stuff at Banana, AE, and Hollister. We saw Micaela and Michelle when we were leaving, talked for a bit, then left to eat at Pasta Pomodoro. Jeremy said he would treat Hansen and I out, but he only had $15.. oh Jeremy! Then we headed to Hansen's house and he was getting everything together for his trip back to DC. I talked to his grandma for a while and played with RJ and Desiree. Hansen dropped Meg, Jer, and I off at Jer's house to get his car, and I said bye to Hansen bc I wasn't going to the airport with them bc I had to clean the house and wait for Jonathan to get out of work.

So I cleaned the house, watched TV, and John, Goodrich, and Mike came over. They wanted to see my room, so we chilled upstairs for a bit, then Meg and Jer came back from the Oakland airport. Jonathan was lagging, so they all just raided my fridge and cupboards while we waited for the KING of LAGGING! Jonathan, the King, finally came, but then he said we had to wait some more bc he was waiting for Ikan. So Jer and Jonathan played holdem for a while for ONE DOLLAR ONLY! haha. So Ikan arrived, and we FINALLY left around 12am-ish to go to Mike's grad party at Nate's house. Jonathan ran over Nate's foot with his car! Stupid Jonathan! bleh.. the party was ok I guess. Meg and I were scared to approach Jenna bc we weren't sure if it was her, but it was.. haha. Hmm.. so all I did was chill bc yeah.. everyone was drunk or drinking, but I was driving home. About an hour or two later, we left. John, Mike, and Goodrich slept over my house with Jonathan and I. I think Jonathan, Mike, and Goodrich left around 3am to go to Jack in the Box while John and I were already sleeping in the living room.

No comments: