Saturday, January 10, 2004

Mehgan called me at 6:56am this morning and told me that I could enroll in Biology already.. so I rushed out of bed, and enrolled on the first try! After that, I felt like I had to do more, but I didn't. I tried to go back to bed but couldn't. I dozed off by 8:45 but woke up again at 9:15ish.. ehh, I've had lots of broken sleep this week, but now that I am FINALLY enrolled in Biology, no more early mornings. I'm glad too bc Mondays I don't have class til 2pm.. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, I don't start til 12pm, and Fridays, I don't have class til 11am.. pretty dam good if you ask me.

I called Jonathan as soon as my first class ended, and when I got off the bus to go to my dorm, he was standing right there! yay! We went to my dorm and Micaela and Eillen were there! They're staying with Dianne and Michelle tonight. So anyway, Meg, Sher, and I headed to San Jose with Jonathan as the driver yet again. We dropped Sher off, picked up Hansen, and were about to go to SF to pick up Jer from the airport, but he was already on his way home. So instead, we went to Mitsuwa, this Japanese supermarket, then ate some sushi at Ariake. Jer was finally at home so we went to visit him. He showed us all the bootleg stuff he bought in the PI, and everything looks pretty dam real! The fake Gucci watch and the Jordans. We all leave and go to my house bc Jer didn't want to stay home anymore. We watched "Kill Bill" and "American Wedding".. they played Holdem.. Mehgan made cinnamon rolls and chicken nuggets.. and we all just hung out. When "American Wedding" was finished, we headed to Lee Noodle House bc we were having pearl drink cravings and it was too late to go anywhere else. Hmm.. we had fun making fun of Jer's fat fingers and chipped tooth.. freaked out about Mad Cow Disease from the meat there (especially the Pho) and that's it. Jer's mom called, so Jonathan and I got dropped off while Jer took Meg and Hansen home. I love how it's friday!!! Too bad I have to catch up with my Bio reading.. freakin 5 chapters!

No comments: