Monday, January 05, 2004

I miss being at home already =(. I dunno what it is about home that I love so much. Jonathan spent the night here in SC bc I was already homesick.. it's pretty pathetic I tell ya. I'm home friday night to monday morning EVERY week, but I still can't get enough of home. Especially after this WONDERFUL winter break. This was my best one so far. Not only did I get my Uggs and Fair Isle Gap collection, but I was able to spend time with MOST of my friends and my FANTASTIC family... and each time with them was FUUUUUN! I went ice skating.. I went to Christmas in the park.. I went to the movies.. I went to the mall EVERY DAY (and I'm not exaggerating.. and last but not least, I GOT A FRICKIN JOB! This winter break gets an A-.. a minus bc Jonathan was gone in vegas for a while, but he made up for it just being him. I'm excited for this new year and new quarter. I get to start over fresh. Ahh... but I still miss you home!!!

No comments: