Monday, January 05, 2004

My mom decided to vacuum hella early this morning! Well it wasn't that early but geez.. you know how annoying a vacuum is when you're trying to sleep? Anyway, Jonathan, Leanna, and I watched "The New Guy" on cable.. then Jonathan and I changed and stuff and ran some errands. We went to Walmart to buy food for my dorm and a 3 subject notebook. Then we grabbed a late lunch at In N Out and went back to my house. We finished putting all the crap in Jonathan's car and lagged around the house for a while. We watched "Christina vs. Britney" and "The Fabulous Life of Britney Spears" on VH1 with my mommy and sister. We said our goodbyes and I drove to Santa Cruz. I was freaking out bc I HAAAAAATE driving at night, most especially highway 17, which I even hate during the day. I took the wrong exit and pulled over, and Jonathan put on the hazard lights. I guess a highway patrol officer thought we were in trouble so he came up to our window. He just asked if we needed help and he gave us directions to UCSC. My heart was beating pretty fast though even though I didn't do anything wrong. There's just that thing about police officers that make me nervous ALL the time. I unpacked.. printed out my schedule.. and for about 2 hours, Jonathan and I went all around UCSC by car and by foot looking for my classes for tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go into detail but we did LOTS of walking. blah blah blah.. we hung around the dorm with Sher.. now it's time for bed. Good night my readers!

No comments: