Sunday, December 14, 2003

Sore Fingers
After eating pancakes for breakfast, I helped my mom assemble the new furniture things we bought at Ikea yesterday. After assembling the 6th chair, I was finished.. my arms hurt.. my fingers hurt.. and all I wanted to do was rest. Jonathan stopped by for 10 minutes before work.. then I took a nap. I woke up.. and that's when all the fun began!

Girls Night Out.
Since Chris and Jonathan had work, Villiard was in the PI, and Mike let us kidnap his gf.. Lisa, Diana, Mehgan, and I decided to have a girls night out. We went to Great Mall.. chose to watch "Love Don't Cost A Thing" but left bc we didn't like our seats. So we exchanged our tickets for the next time. Mariel and Dianne met up with us.. and we saw Michelle, Micaela, Maria, and their friends.. then later we see Benny and he waits with us while he waits for his friends. The movie was good! I think the ending is what got me. Then, the four of us (Meg, Lisa, Di, me) go to In N Out bc Meg was hungry. I end up getting some fries and we just catch up about school, boyfriends, freshmen/sophomore year, and just life. It doesn't sound that fun, but it was great just spending some quality time together without boyfriends. We talked about how it hella felt like freshmen and sophomore year (when we were all pretty much single) and always hung out all the time. Oh the memories. Diana aka the driver, drops us all off at home.. and me, being the last one to get dropped off, realizes right when we get there that I forgot my keys! So I called my sister nonstop until she picked up so she could open the door for me. Now I'm bored. Jonathan is currently on his way to Alameda bc him and his cousin has to pick up his cousin's friends who are drunk and are incapable of driving. So Jonathan is excited to drive the friend's RSX home.. Ok I'm tired.

No comments: