Saturday, December 13, 2003

Friday recap.
The morning started out pretty dam slow bc Jonathan and I woke up late and I lagged like hell to get ready bc I was calling stores for Uggs. I even called stores in Virginia hoping Hansen could get them for me, but they were sold out everywhere I called too =(. So then we went to sjsu AGAIN so Jonathan could take care of school business while I waited in the car calling all the Ugg dealers. I found TWO places that had the Uggs in the color AND size I wanted. I tried not to be too picky with the style since they really are sold out everywhere in the freakin world, so I put my chestnut classic short uggs in children's size 4 and women's size 5/6. I was so freakin happy that I found some.. you don't understand. Anyway, Jonathan and I picked up Joanne.. ran some errands.. picked up my sister.. he ran errands at his house. I was debating whether I should get the children classic shorts for $70 at the store in Santa Cruz or get the women classic shorts for $110 by ordering from this company. I decided to get the ones for $70 since what I really want are the ULTRA TALLS, so I'll just spend big money on those if I ever find them. After what seems like an eternity, Jonathan and I head over to Santa Cruz and I get my babies! They're so soft and warm.. and perfect.. haha. OH yeah.. and I bought the VERY LAST PAIR. God does love me bc it was in my size and in the color I wanted. Right when we arrive in San Jose, we leave again for Palo Alto with my mom and sister bc my mom wanted to buy stuff at Ikea.. we shop.. fun stuff.. and I get to use my credit card! I love using it. After unloading all the crap from the car, Jonathan and I head over to Lisa's to show her my uggies. She brought down all of her different pairs and the 3 of us (including Jonathan) sit on the floor like little children playing with new toys. Chris and Mike come over too and we just hang out.. talk.. then Jonathan cooks corned beef with potatoes and onions.. Joel comes over.. he cooks spam.. and Chris cooks rice.. while Lisa and I browse through her cotillion pictures. We watch "Saved By the Bell" while eating our 12am dinner.. talk some more.. chill some more.. and reminisce about cotillion times. I'm tired, it has been a longgggggg day. I should sleep but I'm waiting for Jonathan. He's out with Joel, Mike, and Chris right now playing cs somewhere.. I forgot. It's ok, I've got Lisa to chat with online and my babies to wear.. haha.



these are EMUS.. the pair I bought yesterday (not actually MY pair.. I got this picture from ebay) in the SHORT style in the sand color


these are also EMUS.. The first pair is the pair I ordered online yesterday night. in the TALL style in the pink color. I got this from www.alloy.com (where I also ordered them)


and THESE bad boys are UGGS.. The first pair is what I bought in Santa Cruz today.. in the CLASSIC SHORT style in the chestnut color. They're kinda light in this picture, but they're darker. I got this picture from www.uggaustralia.com

No comments: