Saturday, December 27, 2003

I'm too lazy to go alllll the way into detail, but here are short summaries!

Christmas Eve
I forgot what I did during the day but later on at night I went to my uncle Charlie's house. We ate, karaoked, hung out with my cousins, the usual. John picked me up and we went to Lisa's house for a bit to drop off presents. David N, Ryan, Chris, and Mike T were already there. I ate cocktails with Lisa and this sweet rice with corn. John, Mike, and I left bc we needed to be with our families. Right when I arrived, all the kids opened presents. My sister's gift to my grandparents made my grandpa cry! hmm.. all I got were clothes and money.. JUST WHAT I WANTED. We karaoked some more, ate some more, hung out some more, and I talked to my sweetie for a while and greeted him a Merry Christmas. Oh yeah.. a few of my friends and cousins called/texted me to wish me Merry Christmas.. thanks! I slept in my cousin Amber's room around 4am.

Christmas
Amber told everyone that she was going to make everyone pancakes for breakfast, but that didn't work out bc she was the last one to wake up at 1pm. I woke up around 11 or 12.. who knows. I played with my cousins some more.. we listened to CDs.. talked to our mothers about their pregnancies with us.. and looked at old family pictures. It's weird.. my twin cousins Charlie and Charlette weren't conceived at the same time! Anyway.. we all got ready to go to church, but when we got there, it was the Vietnamese mass.. my mother forgot that it was a weekday. So then we headed to my grandparents' house. We ate some more there, karaoked some more, hung out some more, and did all the regular Respicio family stuff. My mom decided to take us to the movies and we watched "Cheaper By the Dozen".. it was sooo good! We went back to my grandparents' house.. did more karaoking, eating, talking, and then I talked on the phone for a while. I went to sleep in my mom's old room while my girl cousins were sleeping in my old room, and our parents all over the living room.

Today
This time, I was the last one to wake up. My grandparents bought us all doughnuts and stuff for breakfast, but too bad we all woke up after 12pm. Anyway, while my grandpa took my sister and younger cousins out on a shopping spree, I watched TV with my mom and grandma.. well they were both sleeping, but it's ok, they were in the same room as me so it still counts. I watched this "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" movie about mermaids in Australia.. then "Drive Me Crazy" with Melissa Joan Hart again.. I love that movie! and I love the ABC family channel! Finally my cousins came back and my grandpa had $500 less in his wallet.. those spoiled brats. Since I didn't go with them, I got money =) I went back to my house to change real quick then I went back to my grandparents house. I watched a "Care Bears" video with my sister and younger cousins then Chris came to pick me up. We picked up Lisa then headed to Ikea. Lisa wants to redo her entire room now. She also thought that she was the only one buying things, but in the end, I ended up buying the most. We went to In N Out bc we were hungry from all the shopping and I saw someone I knew from UCSC.. small world. When I got home, I was excited about the new things I bought for my room, so I rearranged my room AGAIN for the 20348902348230 billionth time and cleaned a little bit too. Some things are still in boxes, but I'll save those to organize for another day. I'm tired bc it's 230am and my freakin bf hasn't called me yet like he said he would!

It kinda feels weird to be home bc I haven't been here for 2 days.. anyway.. tootles my faithful readers!

No comments: