Thursday, December 11, 2003

haha.. freakin daryl.

MANOKUNGOY (10:35:20 PM): hey i gotta ask you something
me (10:35:24 PM): YES
MANOKUNGOY (10:35:34 PM): what the hell are uggs and emus
MANOKUNGOY (10:35:38 PM): they dont sound like anything
me (10:35:41 PM): haha
me (10:35:44 PM): shoes!!!]
me (10:35:45 PM): omg
me (10:35:47 PM): youre crazy
me (10:35:54 PM): theyre like sold out EVERYWHERE
MANOKUNGOY (10:35:58 PM): see thats what i thought at first
MANOKUNGOY (10:36:08 PM): but then i thought "who would name shoes that"
MANOKUNGOY (10:36:12 PM): then i saw chestnut
MANOKUNGOY (10:36:18 PM): and i thought they were some kinda cookie
me (10:36:21 PM): thats the color
me (10:36:23 PM): haha weirdo
MANOKUNGOY (10:36:41 PM): that sucks
MANOKUNGOY (10:36:49 PM): i wanted to try a chestnut ugg or emu
me (10:36:55 PM): haha

freakin lisa!! my recent "like" is now an OBSESSION!!!
So I am currently bidding on CHESTNUT UGGS IN A WOMEN'S SIZE 6 OR CHILDREN'S SIZE 4 on ebay. Jonathan's sleeping and he is not aware of the 20 pairs of chestnut uggs I have bid on, so don't tell him bc I'm using his account.. haha. I'm paying for them though. dammit.. he's HELLA snoring right now.. He got bored bc I've been bidding on uggs for the past 2 hours..

So I had a great day today! Maybe it's because I had nothing to stress about really. Jonathan picked me up.. we ate at Lee sandwiches.. went to sjsu so he could sell his books back.. went to ucsc to sell back my books.. found out I got a B+ in chem =(.. to Jonathan's apartment for him to pick up his laundry while I stayed in the car calling every sportmart I could drive to and every Big 5 and copelands. We went to big 5.. got some SAND EMUS in a CHILDREN'S 4.. not CHESTNUT.. or UGGS.. but they're fine for now. We went back to my house.. then we went with my mom bc she wanted to buy a new dining table.. no luck.. and we were lazy... went to MHT to pick up my sis at a decathalon meeting.. stayed for a while and played cards with the little MHT kids and reminisced about our days there.. ate at Lee Noodle (wow a lot of LEE places today).. saw Roszette, Jonathan, Denise, Glenn, and Michelle.. said hi.. went back to my house.. helped Jonathan register for classes.. mom tells Jonathan to pick out a laptop that he wants.. haha.. and he was BLUFFING too!! Now I am bidding while Jonathan is asleep. I'll probably bid for a few more hours then hit the hay. k bye my faithful readers. I hope my life isnt too boring for you!

No comments: