Sunday, December 07, 2003

Hello.
So this week (and weekend) went by pretty fast. I guess it's because the nerd has been keeping me company. I saw him every day this week! The last time that happened was the summer (you know the time when you "SPOILED" me "TOO MUCH") grr, now I'm thinking about something.. ajadfljafdldsjfalsdf, pisses me off!!!!! ANYWAY we went on a double date with Lisa and Chris and watched "Love Actually" at Mercado. I enjoyed the movie even though it was a bit difficult to follow. We went to In N Out right after and ended up staying there longer than we stayed at the movies. Back at Lisa's house, we watched some episodes from the "Saved by the Bell" DVD I got her for her bday. I was supposed to study for finals all day, but I didn't. I didn't even open one book. I've been in this "down in the dumps" mood because of some stuff that's going on at home right now. Anyway, Jonathan and I picked up Joanne and her bf from ND winter ball tonight.. aww, afterwards, I was reminiscing about wb with Jonathan and how he should have went with me last year..

Despite all the bad crap that happened to me this week, almost everything in school has been satisfying. I got a lab report back in chemistry and got my highest A.. I got a research paper back for english and got an A, also my highest grade for that class.. and in Psychology, I got a B+ on the last paper I turned in, also the highest I've ever gotten in that class. I'm just scared for finals =( But I'll be ok. All I have to do is get through today, monday, and tuesday. I'll be home until jan 5th after next tuesday (almost an entire month off of friggin school). I'm scared because my first final is at 8am on monday morning (Psychology), and I have yet to read ALL the dam chapters... eek then RIGHT after I have my chemistry final.. which I have to review.. then the next day, I take my last final of the quarter, chemistry lab. It shouldn't be that bad, but I still have to study if I want to maintain my A.

Oh yeah!! I got my new keyboard in the mail on wednesday and I installed it onto my laptop today. Now my keyboard is back to normal!! yay!

No comments: