Monday, December 15, 2003

Another great day of winter break.
So I woke up pretty early and called Jonathan who was at work. He didn't drop by to bring me my krispy kreme like he said, but it's ok, I was sleeping anyways. When work was finished, we went to Frys to buy some motherboard 2.5 pentium 4 mumbo jumbo.. I dunno if I'm even explaining it right.. but yeah. He spent almost 200 bucks on some small little chip.. weird. Then we went to Mercado to buy LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING tickets.. we spent $51.50 bc of all the tickets we had to buy for our friends and my sister. Then we dropped his Fry's stuff off at his apartment and he showered.. and then we went to mass at MHT. I feel like I haven't been there in ages. After that, we go to Lisa's house then attempt to kidnap Chris at his house. We ended up taking a separate car from Chris bc he had his cousins with him. We all go to Valley Fair and eat dinner.. an EARLY dinner for once. It took Lisa freakin HELLA long to finish her food.. and the cleaning people were already gathering the chairs around us in the food court. So she gave the rest of her food to Jonathan and we left. ohh yeah.. Before that, Jonathan, Lisa, and I took pictures where the kids go to take pictures with Santa.. Santa wasn't there anymore bc it was closing time at the mall.. but we had fun. I'll post the pictures later. We made another detour to Jonathan's apartment so he could show Lisa part of the video he made from her cotillion.. she was impressed. We dropped Lisa back at her house and me and Jonathan just watched tv. I was home early! go mee! Now I'm bored bc Jonathan just left.. maybe I'll sleep.

No comments: