Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Jonathan, Leanna, Chris, Mike, David, David's friend Jenny, and I watched the movie together at 12:01am last night, TECHNICALLY this morning. The movie was worth watching.. 4 freakin hours in the theater. Yeah, it was good. I spent the entire day yesterday moping around WAITING for Jonathan. He brought me a carne asada burrito from La Victoria, so waiting was worth it. Hmmm.. we went to Mercado.. HELLA people. I saw Vivian, David Mai, umm.. Meg, her bf.. blah blah blah. Movie was great. go see it! I didn't get home til around 430.. but didn't sleep til around 6 or 7 bc of SOMEONE.

lakkjsdflkasdjflksadf.
I woke up at 8am, which was baddddddddd bc I had a group interview with Diana and Meg at AE at 830.. but they woke up late too. I think I took a 20 second shower.. and I'm not exaggerating.. and got ready. I even had time to wait for Diana to pick me up outside of my house for about 5 or 10 minutes. We arrived at VF (on Stevens Creek)... it was soo empty. We were unfortunately late for our interview, but she scheduled us for tomorrow at 830. This time I'm driving.. hopefully we'll be on time this time. We got some Jamba Juice and girl talked for a good hour. Diana dropped me off at Jonathan's apartment around 10 and I napped until 130. It felt great since I only got 1 or 2 hours of sleep last night. We went to pick up Lisa.. then went back to Stevens Creek to Lisa's videographer's place. She told him exactly how she wanted her cotillion video to be. Then we went to San Jose Camera or something and I bought a wide angle lens for Jonathan... we were there for a pretty long time bc Lisa was trying to find out some info.. let's just say we called Joel a whole lot. Then we went back to VF.. and I waited for Diana and Mehgan to arrive. We waited in Hollister for like 30 minutes and they FINALLY started the group interview. It went well.. there were just some people there that were like eh.. oh well. Hopefully I'll get a call, if not, I don't lose anything really. Freakin Jonathan left to go pick up his sister, but I didn't think it would take him TWO freakin hours. I was already done with my interview, and all I wanted was to go home, but did I? noooooooooo. We met up with John and Angie, so all of us were just walking around. This was the worst trip to the mall ever.. I was in a bad ass mood and didn't want to shop. My interview was done at 445, Jonathan didn't come to pick up Lisa and I until 645. You can only imagine how glasjflk;ajsdfl;kasjdflkajsdflkjsdaf I was. Blah. I want my burrito! Jonathan's coming with it.. yay.

No comments: