Monday, December 29, 2003

I overslept for my homeroom reunion at Mrs Riley's house =( What a disappointment, I really wanted to see everyone too. So I got up, tried to pick what to wear, and Jonathan walks through my bedroom door.. which surprised me bc he had to wait for ME this time. So I shower, then he showers while I get ready, he gets ready, but we decide that we were hungry so he cooks for himself and my sister downstairs while I just ate spaghetti. We lag around the house some more, go to my mom's work to pick up some things she wanted me to return and FINALLY arrive at VF. It was raining so hard outside and the wind was so strong.. wow. So I shopped some more, and used all the gift cards that were going to expire soon. We were there for about 4 hours I think, so when we were down, we were exhausted. Jonathan was sleeping in the lobby area in Macy's for a while when I was shopping for stuff. Anyway, we go to Best Buy real quick so Jonathan could look at the laptops then go to my house. I was still exhausted, so I nap. When I wake up, EVERYONE is gone. Jonathan left to visit his parents, my mom took my sister and 2 cousins out to the movies.. so I'm pretty much left with no one to annoy. I call Diana to see what she was doing, but she had to go after a while bc her mom wanted her to eat a birds' nest or something? hahah.. it's a Chinese delicacy she said. ok I'm bored again, maybe I'll take another nap.

No comments: