Monday, December 29, 2003

So I woke up around 6 or 7 bc I heard Jonathan getting up and then the shower go on.. but of course, I went back to sleep. When he was leaving for work, he woke me up and told me to wake up bc of my orientation at Hollister today. I went back to sleep of course but managed to get up on my own without anyone calling me to wake up or without my mother nagging me. When I was finished showering, I had a few missed calls from Jonathan and Diana.. those two thought that I was still sleeping, so Jonathan called my house and told my mom to wake me up, but she informed him that I was already awake--ha! Anyway, I pick up Mehgan, then Diana.. and the three of us headed to VF for our Hollister orientation. We were 15 minutes early too.. the orientation was kinda pointless bc it was directed more at the Brand Reps and not really the Overnight workers. It's funny bc Diana, Meg, this mexican chick, and I were all hired as Overnight workers.. meaning, we work at night when the store closes, and all the white blonde girls were Brand Reps, meaning they work in the front. I guess Abercrombie and their smaller companies are TRYING to make their working place more diverse, but it's not really working. All the minorities are still put in the back. But ANYWAY, I went a bit off track, I went shopping right after and spent all of my money and $3 of Jonathan's (sorry). I dropped the two home then went back home.

I ended up talking to my mom all afternoon about random stuff and life and love life and yadda yadda yadda.

Jonathan finally arrived, we ate spaghetti, then Jonathan, Leanna, and I headed to VF again bc I needed to turn some papers in to the Hollister manager. We went shopping AGAIN.. but I had money again bc our mom gave us money to spend. I also saw Jackie Law and Eillen.. oh ND!

Then we went to Jonathan's apartment so he could install something real quick into his computer.. Leanna was on one comp while Jonathan was on another, so I just plopped myself on the bed and slept.

We then dropped my sister off at home, showed my mom the new clothes we bought, picked up Diana (who was wearing a matching peacoat) and met up with Daryl, Jenna, Kisha, Joshie, Cesar, Romel, Lic, and Benny at Great Mall to watch "Paycheck". It was really good, but pretty similar to "Minority Report". We were all an hour early for the movie so we had lots of time to kill. I gave Jonathan and Cesar money to buy drinks and a hot dog, but they only came back with a drink. Fact is, Cesar was eating his hot dog while in line bc he couldn't wait, so he ended up eating the entire hot dog before reaching the cash register.. haha.. and it would have been silly of him to say to charge him for a hot dog that was no longer present.. blah blah blah. So we watched the movie and I was pretty loud I guess. I'm that kind of movie watcher who talks back to the screen. When it ended, it was sooooooo cold outside and it was sprinkling. Diana, Jonathan, and I said bye to everyone.. ran to the car.. dropped Di home... hung out for a bit at my house with my sister, and now we are both home doing nothing.

No comments: