Wednesday, December 24, 2003

ehh.. I don't think a title is necessary since I've been blogging every day of vacation. So Jonathan came over in the "morning" to pick me up then we went to Lee Sandwiches to eat lunch (really at lunchtime too!). We headed over to VF and got "rockstar parking". I forgot what we did there? Oh yeah, I saw Lisa (complete.. haha) and then we went to Gap. Back at his apartment, we wrapped more presents. Then he dropped me off at home and I napped.. well at least I tried. Diana and I bid on Villiard's hard to find jersey and WON! We were watching that item like HAWKS (not eagles). Jonathan came back to pick me up and we went to Oakridge. We returned the Fair Isle mittnes and hat at Gap bc I wanted new ones. The ones that we bought yesterday were the ones on display and when I went to Gap at VF, they put out 83840938405 more mittens and hats.. so yeah. We bought Joanne's gift then went back to Jonathan's house to wrap it, only for her to open it 5 minutes later. So we took pictures with Jonathans parents... opened gifts. I guess it was our Christmas Eve Eve since they're leaving for Vegas. Opening gifts and taking pictures put me in a Christmas mood. I love his mom. I love his dad. I love his sister.. haha that's good right? Anyway, we went back to my house and Jonathan showed my mom how great the leather jacket (that she bought him) fit him.. he also wore the watch I bought for him right away. My mom opened the present I gave her and my sister started acting up bc she was jealous? who knows.. she's on her period. Aww.. I can't wait til Christmas.. I get to spend time with my family.. and I can't wait til my Jonathan comes back.. and I can't wait to start working. This vacation wasn't so bad after all! I got everything I wanted: my Uggs, my Gap Fair Isle Scarf, a job, and a peacoat for each day of the week! Ok.. I'm just blabbing now, I want to eat the cake that my cousin baked. Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: