Friday, December 19, 2003

Shop!
Last night, I played holdem with Jenna, Daryl, Joshie, Benny, and Lic last night til around 2ish. Jonathan finally arrived and I wrapped presents until around 3.. then Jonathan went home and I went to bed. This morning, Diana called me and I woke up right away bc I thought AE was calling me.. but nope. We were gonna go to ND for the liturgy but I was too lazy to get up. The plan was to go shopping early in the morning, but nooooope. I didn't leave my house until 4pm because of Jonathan. One of these days I'm just going to explode bc of his habit of LAGGING. Anyway, we went to his house real quick so he could change, picked up Angela, picked up Diana, picked up John, went to the bank to get money, then headed over to Newpark Mall. I totally forgot that AE and Gap were the only good stores there, but oh well. We go straight to the food court bc I didn't eat anything all day and if I didn't eat before shopping, I'd be grumpy.. it also took us like 2 hours to get there bc of stupid ass traffic. Anyway, we help Diana look for Villiard's present but no luck. We spend a long time in AE and I buy my mom's gift and a $10 skirt for me! whoohoo! Oh yeah.. and we got a $10 gift card bc Jonathan and I spent over $50. Well at first, we spent $49.71 and the stupid worker didn't tell us that we were $0.29 away.. so we got back in line and spent $15 on a beanie for Jonathan. I buy this cute pink jacket that was on sale at Gap Kids.. and we walk around some more.. wait around some more.. shop around some more.. and our last stop was finally Old Navy. By then, I was out of cash and I was scared to use my credit card, so Jonathan bought me these $10 scarves and this $8 bag that Angie and Diana got as well (we have matching friendship bags and we're going to think of each other when we're at school bc we're using them for our books and stuff). We made a quick detour to Orange Julius then headed home. Lisa called us to come over and all of her friends were there. My days aren't usually complete anymore when I don't see her, so we stayed for a good 30 or 45 minutes. We were all tired, so Jonathan took Angie, me, and Diana home while the rest of the boys are playing CS at Cyberhunt. Overall, I had another great day with my friends. I'm gonna wrap some presents now.



Christmas in the park last night! Mike, Kim, Lisa, me, Annoying #2 (Chris), Annoying #1 (Jonathan), and John

No comments: