Thursday, December 11, 2003

Bored.
I feel like I have something to do since I am doing nothing right now... but then I dont bc the quarter is over, and I am supposed to be relaxing my butt off. When I came home to San Jose, Jonathan and I grabbed some La Victoria.. saw Christia and her bf.. watched Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.. and that's it. haha.. The next day we lagged.. went to VF to return something and eat at Sarku.. yum. We picked up Joanne at ND, saw Charissa but I was hella choking/coughing when she was talking to me so I couldnt get a word in... haha.. and Jonathan questioned some girl (probably a freshman) about where she got her Uggs and what style and what size and blah blah blah. yeah, I know he's weird. Back at my house, we watched "Rounders".. well I didn't really watch bc it wasn't that interesting to me.. but then he left to go to a study group so I went online browsing. I wanted to buy stuff, but there was nothing worth buying. I saw HELLA uggs on ebay, but they were going for like 200 bucks.. I want them, but not thaaaaaat bad. I wish I bought them when I first wanted them but I thought someone was going to get them for me. Oh well.. I guess I can wait til feb. I just finished cleaning my room and putting all my clothes away. I think the next thing I should do is organize my CDs bc NONE of them are in the right cases anymore.. then I think I'll organize my pictures bc I bought some picture albums in the summer, but I never got the chance. hmm.. wow, I'm finding things to do!!! I have to go back to SC later to get my chemistry final.. and to sell my books.. and for Jonathan to pay off his parking ticket from there. I want to go out tonight!! someone call mee!!!

No comments: