Monday, December 08, 2003

I hate you finals.
So it's only freakin monday and I am beyond exhausted. I woke up at 6am this morning!!! 6AM!!!!!!! Well, actually, I woke up because Jonathan gave me a wake up call and I laid in bed until 7am. I took a quick shower then WALKED (if you've been here, you'll know how far I had to walk) to my classroom where I was going to take my Psych final. I reviewed really quickly for a good 15 or 20 minutes then it was time to take the final. I guess it was alright... then right when I went back to my dorm, I studied for chemistry.. actually, I taught ALL the new material to myself since I missed all the lectures where they discussed the new material. I just got back from taking the final, and it wasn't so bad. I think I did pretty dam good for learning (and re-learning) almost everything this morning. I want to sleep but I have just ONE more final to study for--> chemistry lab! I am dreading this final because.. blah.. I also have to do ONE LAST lab report and I'll be done for my FIRST QUARTER AT UCSC!!!!!!! I should sleep.. I didn't fall asleep til 3am last night because I was thinking wayyyyyyyy too much about my finals (and also because Jonathan was snoring over the phone.. the punk fell asleep on me!!!). Ok.. time to rest my brain.

No comments: