Monday, December 15, 2003

hahahahaha.. freakin Lisa. She just called me right now to say good night. Let me explain. So earlier tonight, Jonathan, Lisa, and I were talking about 6th or 7th grade and up until early highschool when we all had pagers.. and how we always used to page each other "6000-171647" (good night) or "6000-177012171176" (good morning).. and then we all agreed how great we felt every time we got a page from someone bc that meant that they were thinking of you! Don't you think that's true?

ebay update.
I am still winning 2 auctions (out of the 24).. but I can't win bc I already have enough pairs of those boots.. someone outbid me pleeeeeease! I went crazy one night and bid my brains out.. I hope I don't end up paying for all of it =/ haha but it's kind of funny in a way bc it's under Jonathan's ebay account.. haha! no just kidding. it's not funny at all. SOMEONE OUTBID ME!!!

No comments: