Wednesday, December 31, 2003

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MISTER CESAR (SLAVE) SOLLA JUNIOR!!!!

This morning, I woke Jonathan up then ran downstairs to wake up my sister and cousins.. they were all pretty grouchy.. oh well. Then Jonathan and I tried to make a GOOD breakfast, but our pancakes were oddly shaped and our eggs, although they tasted WONDERFUL, came out a weird color. Then we hung around the house some more with my family.. watched TV.. napped.. and finally got out of the house! We went to eat sushi at Ariake.. it was great bc we haven't eaten sushi since the middle of November! That's a long time for us bc we used to eat sushi at least once a week. Anyway, we went to Bulldog's, got a new nose ring, then went back to my house and watched episodes of "A Simple Life" and "Rich Girls". Right at 12am, I greeted my Jonathan a happy birthday and he opened his presents from me. Good night.

No comments: