Monday, December 22, 2003

I've got a Mall streak going on.
So yesterday, I waited for Jonathan to get out of work then we took Leanna with us to Oakridge. She bought presents for everyone and bought me a Britney Spears poster!!! I love Britney! When we were in the Hallmark store, I feel my phone vibrate.. I had a voicemail. I check it and it was HOLLISTER! I GOT A FREAKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoohoo! It was Jenna the manager telling me to go to orientation and blah blah blah. Too bad I didn't check my voicemail earlier or else I would have gone to the orientation that morning, now I have to wait a week =(. But it's ok bc I am now a working woman! My FIRST job ever!!! whoohooo.. and the pay isn't too shabby either =). ANYWAY, we pick up Diana, drop off Leanna, wait for my cousin to arrive at my house, then leave to pick up Lisa. We get to the Santana Row ice rink and NO ONE had cash, so we had to go to the bank and whatnot. I felt bad bc Jenna, Daryl, and Cesar were waiting for us.. so Jenna called me and told me that they were leaving =(. We'll hang out some other time. So we go back to the ice rink and Nathan, Larry, and John meet up with us.. then Chris and Mike show up.. then Joel and Liezele.. and then Hansen comes at the very ehdn when we were done. Nathan, Larry, John, and Mike don't skate at all.. but oh well. We had tons of fun! Lisa was being an annoying little bug bc she was struggling to skate at first. She kept holding on to my neck! So when Chris joined us, he was the one to "babysit" her.. haha (i still love u lisa). Jonathan kept trying to do tricks, but he ended up falling.. twice to be exact.. haha. I wasn't embarassed even though he thought I was... I still continued to hold his hand.. hmm, I'll post up pictures later. Then we went to Jack in the Box to eat a late night dinner again. Jonathan went to go play CS with the rest of the boys. So Hansen and Diana come to my house. Later, Jeremy comes, then Mehgan. Jer tells us all about his girl problems, and it pisses me off to see someone treating Jeremy like shit bc he doesn't deserve it at all. Yeah, Hansen and I like to make fun of Jer, but we're allowed to, it's all out of love. Jer's mom kept calling Hansen to tell him to not let Jer out of his sight.. so we sure didn't! We followed Jer to that girl's house, and just wait for him to finish talking things out with her. I don't know what happened bc I was sleepy. We meet up with Jonathan and the others in the parking lot of gmall bc they were done playing. I ride with Jonathan.. and the plan was to go to Tapioca Express.. but it was 2am and it was closed. So we went back to my house. Hansen and Meg stayed for a while then went home. Jonathan and I fell asleep downstairs with my sister and cousin. the end.



Jonathan, Diana, and Lisa bored in the car while I was getting money from the ATM


Jonathan, Diana, and Lisa again


Jonathan, Diana, and Lisa one last time


and then I join...


and one more time


and another


yay my scarf!


stopping to take a picture in the parking lot


Jonathan and I.. that little girl ran into me right after we took that picture


Lisa and Chris w/Jonathan and I in the background


This picture looks cool


Another picture of us, but with our ice skates!


Crazy boys


Trying to be cute.. hence the word "trying"


We wanted to see how long our scarves were

No comments: