Sunday, December 28, 2003

I woke up at 8am today hoping for a certain call, but noo. So I went back to sleep and woke up around 12 or 1pm. I went to my sister's room and climbed into bed with her bc I was cold and I wanted to watch TV (I have no TV in my room). She woke up and we watched, "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy", "Celebrity Poker Showdown", and then changed the channel and watched "Rich Girls". I did more of nothing then got ready bc Diana said there was a girls night out. I picked up Jenna and Diana, and we headed to Chili's where Eileen, Sheila, Michelle, and Sherilyn were.. later, Henessey joined us. It was great seeing all the girls again. We didn't laugh as hard as we normally did this time, but I guess we were all tired or something. After a great and fulfilling dinner, we parted. I took Diana and Jenna home. When I got home, Jonathan was in my sister's room playing with her LOTR boardgame.. I cleaned my room a bit (even though it's messy again now) and talked to Jonathan about his trip and other stuff and blah blah blah. We went downstairs with my sister and we watched "Serendipity". We all went upstairs and looked through old photo albums and yearbooks and then I told Jonathan to just leave when I fell asleep.. haha, but he ended up falling asleep, so now I am still awake. We BOTH have work tomorrow early in the morning.. so I should sleep soon. Wow, it sounds so weird saying that I have work.

No comments: