Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Mall again.
I did A LOT of nothing all morning bc Jonathan left before I woke up. There was supposedly an earthquake but I slept right through it. So after doing a whole lot of nothing, Jonathan decides to piss me off before picking me up to go to Valley Fair. Oh well, I got over it.. haha. Jonathan, Joel, Lionel, and I walk around and shop. I saw Lisa and Carissa at Build-A-Bear bc they were building a bear for grandma. My day was complete bc I saw Lisa for more than a second.. haha. We walked around some more.. that's pretty much it. We took a break and ate and saw Hansen and Jeremy. We continued to shop and I think Jonathan saw like 3948304593045 people he graduated with from Mitty. Back at home, Jonathan and I watched "40 Days and 40 Nights" with my sister and cousin. Oh yeah.. when we were going up the escalator, Joel trips and almost falls in his face then this vietnamese guy was making fun of him or whatever and his gf said, "stop clownin on people".. haha. oh well.

No comments: