Thursday, July 31, 2003

Yesterday I woke up around 2pm and called bubby at work. He was pretty surprised with how late I woke up. After he got out, we went to Lisa's house, and most of the girls in her court plus Jonathan and Robbie went to the lady's house who's making the bottom parts of our dresses. It was me, Angela, Cindy, and Roszette with Lisa as the driver, and Lisa took 101 south instead of north, so we ended up exiting and turning around almost near Gilroy. Robbie and Jonathan were waiting patiently for us to arrive. We were all pretty hungry, so Robbie and Jonathan made scrambled eggs with corned beef. We didn't have any rice to eat with it, but it was still good. Then Jonathan and I went to a verizon store so he could exchange his phone then ate at a sushi joint in the same plaza. We went back to my house, hung out, watched TV, and played 13 when my sister got home.

Today, Jonathan called and woke me up because he was on his way back from dropping off his sister at driver's ed. Unfortunately, my grandfather was awake, so I was unable to let him in or even go outside, but he desperately needed his wallet. So I ended up going in the backyard and throwing that sucker over the fence for him to fetch. I went back to sleep then Jonathan came back to pick me up. We went to Costco to drop off a disposable camera and to renew his membership. We went to PP then drove to Malibu in Redwood City. We went in the arcade and won a new stuffed animal from the claw machine, Miggy (he's a motorcycle piggy). We were hungry, so we went to Baker's Square. Since it was raining and ugly outside, we decided to go to Malibu some other day to play golf and go-cart racing. We went to Fry's even though I begged and pleaded not to go.. I even protested by staying in the car, but he ALWAYS forces me.. so I gave in and stomped my feet the entire time we were there. We watched "Center Stage" and "Down To You" back at my house. I was crying my eyes out during "Down To You", like I do during every chick flick I watch, but surprisingly, even dear Jonathan teared up a little.. haha.

No comments: