Thursday, July 03, 2003

I woke up pretty late so I was rushing to get ready for cotillion practice.. I woke up right when it started so of course, I was late. Well I struggled with Mariel's cha cha again. I get it, but I'm slow with some of the moves. They are just too fast for me. So when I got home, I recieved a wonderful suprise... my new laptop! I watched "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" on it while I waited for Jonathan to pick me up. Also during that time, I cleaned my room a bit. We headed to Mercado and ate at Tomatina's before watching "Legally Blonde 2". I ordered some regular fettuccine while Jonathan ordered something weird. I forgot what it was called, but it was a special and it was green with salmon on top.. it was okay tasting, but it was still weird. So the movie was pretty good, I thought it was good. On the way home, I smelled Jonathan's hand on purpose so he could smell it, and so I could push his hand against his face so he slaps himself. Well, it worked in a way. He smelled his hand but put it down right away, so my hand ended up slapping his mouth. He had the funniest look on his face! It was mixed with anger and confusion.. I guess a "wtf" look. We dropped off a video at Blockbuster, hung out for a bit, and he stayed at my house longer to play chess with my sister while I filled out some forms with my mom. I have orientation tomorrow.. at 8am! So that means I have to go to bed early so I can wake up early.. boooo

No comments: