Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I kept pestering Jonathan all morning because he wouldn't get out of bed and keep me company at home.. but he finally did and I went back to sleep.. haha. When he called me back, he was already at my house, so I rushed outta bed and let him stay with my sis and step sis. While I was putting in my contacts and stuff, Jonathan managed to make a little bed for himself on the floor, so I let all 3 of them sleep while I watched "Judge Mathis". Jonathan left to go to a meeting but came back right after. We did a lot of sitting around and then we brought my sister and step sis to the Great Mall to watch "How to Deal". It was an alright movie, "Bad Boys 2" was better. On our way home, we stopped by Taco Bell to get food for them to snack on. When my mom got home, she took us all out to dinner at Red Lobster. We had more than enough food for the day. Then I laid down on the couch with Jonathan and watched "Boy Meets World". The End.

No comments: