Friday, July 25, 2003

I woke up to the sound of my sister's phone ringing. It was Jonathan who had already showered and got out of bed and stuff. Surprisingly, he arrived at my house around 12. We watched some TV while my sister was snoring away.. hung out.. chatted to Joanne's new guy online.. then went to sjstate for his advising. We ran some errands then went to McDonald's for the billionth time this week because we were hungry people. When we were in the car, we were playing that game when you hit the person when you see an out of state license plate. But we made some additions, like hitting eachother when we see a new car with no license plate or a non-white license plate. We passed by the mercedez dealership on Tully and he hit me like crazy.. TOO BAD THOSE CARS DIDN'T COUNT! When we were done, the score was 19 to 15 or something, with me as the winner. He was paranoid that he was going to be late for work, so I dropped him off and brought his car back to my house.

My mom took my sister, step sister, and I to watch "Bad Boys 2". It was my second time watching it, and I still laughed and scream as much as the first time I watched it. After the movie, we walked around, shopped, then headed home. Before we went to the mall though, my mom had a horrible encounter with a fat asian girl who liked using the word "fuck, shit, fat, bitch" and her fob-looking boyfriend who took advantage of his middle finger. They were probably in their 20s.. it's horrible how they didn't hesitate to cuss my mother out in front of me and my younger sisters. The stupid bitch threatened to do shit to my mom's car and my mom told her to go ahead as the four of us continued to walk to the movie theater. She probably felt stupid. Her and her stupid boyfriend were in some beat up, ghetto looking, red truck.. bleh. But now that I think about it, it's kinda cool that my mom still knows how to cuss people out.. haha. I folded my clothes, cleaned my room, and before you know it, it was time to pick my dear Jonathan up from work. He stayed for a while, then headed home.

No comments: