Tuesday, July 22, 2003

weekend update!

saturday
I stayed home all day because Jonathan was at work, but it was fun because I spent some quality time with my sister. When Jonathan got out of work at 11, we went to In N Out. We ordered our food, but then when we sat down and waited, I changed my mind and told him to change my order to a double double instead. Right when he got in line, they called out our number, but then he tells them that he wants to change the order, so the person there tells him to get BACK in line for the 3rd time so he could pay the difference, but then another person just said nevermind. When he finally got seated with me, I had already eaten half of my fries, BUT they forgot to give us extra spread! So then he stood in line to wait again. After 239429034 minutes of standing in line and getting stuff for me, the poor dear finally got to eat.. haha. I felt sorry for him. Then I think we went back to my house.. gave my sister a hard time.. watched some TV.. hung around.. and called it a night.

sunday
Cesar had a really late graduation party and that was the first time I saw everyone together in the longest time! (well besides Mariel's cotillion.) We ate.. then I sat and talked to everyone while Jonathan was making friends with the little kids. It was super hotttt in Cesar's house too! Jon and I left to bring my sister some food then went back to Sherilyn's to swim. I finally saw Michelle in a bathing suit! It was black too.. haha. Then we went to a sixtuple date to watch "Bad Boys 2"--> Me & Jonathan, Jenna & Daryl, Sherilyn & Ellison, Henessey & Blanco, Nug & Joshie, and Rich & his random boyfriend.. haha. The movie was soo good! Then the boys pissed me off because they were commenting about me laughing during the movie.. I'm SOR-RY if I laugh during the funny parts of movies! Anyway, despite the fact that those boys always piss me off, I still love them. My sister was at my house when I came home, so I stayed up with her and my sis and watched TV.

Today I bummed around at home all day and Jonathan came over and we watched "Lord of the Rings" with my sister and step sister and hung around. My mom came home and all of us went to my auntie Hazel's house to swim. The water was realllly cold so I didn't swim as long. I fell asleep on the porch thingy under the sun and then went inside to eat when Jonathan got out of the pool. I watched "I Am Sam" with everyone but Jonathan and my cousin Ian who were in the computer room playing counterstrike. When the movie was over, we all had puffy wet eyes. blah blah blah.. I'm tired.

HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAY JENNY! HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY MARIEL!

No comments: