Wednesday, July 09, 2003

For all of you that have watched "Finding Nemo", you know that Nemo's goal (and all the other fish stuck in the aquarium) was to break free. Well, when I woke up this afternoon from a wonderful slumber, I saw the top of my sister's hermit crab case not on the case and only ONE hermit crab. Why am I even bringing this up? BECAUSE SHE HAS TWO GODDAM HERMIT CRABS!!!!! She also never found it, so that means that stupid piece of shit is somewhere in my room or walking around the house! I knew those stupid crabs were a waste of money!

Anyway, I rushed to cotillion practice because I was already late. Those stupid ass crabs were making me nervous. We practiced a bit and then I headed over to McDonald's to buy Jonathan a hot fudge sundae. I wanted to surprise him while he was working. After I dropped off his sundae, I finished registering for all of my classes. So this is my final schedule for the first quarter (for now):

-MONDAYS-Aikido @ 830-10, Chemistry @ 11-1210, English Core Class @ 2-310
-TUESDAYS-Psychology @10-1145, Psych Secondary Discussion @ 1230-140, Chem Secondary Discussion @ 730-840
-WEDNESDAYS-same as MONDAYS
-THURSDAYS-Psychology @ 10-1145, Chem Lab Secondary Discussion @ 1215-315 OR 330-630
-FRIDAYS-Chem Lab @ 8-910, Chemistry @ 11-1210, English Core Class @ 2-310


I'm kinda excited for college now. Jonathan dropped by when he got out of work, but he went home to "change". He "changed" for about 3 hours and picked me back up. We went to Mercado and watched "Pirates of the Caribbean" which was pretty good. I give it at 9 out of 10. Maybe also because we bought a lot of food (popcorn, hot dogs, pretzel, root beer). We hung out for a while after that and then we called it a night. THAT STUPID HERMIT CRAB IS STILL ON THE LOOSE!

No comments: