Monday, July 14, 2003

It's time for a WEEKEND UPDATE!
friday, july 11
Nosepicker picked me up around 1ish or so and we headed to Great Mall to drop off Joanne and Krystal. The two of us stayed at the food court and ate some china food and really big crepes. We were full.. really full. He stayed at my house for a while then went to work. I did nothing for the entire 8 hours he was at work. He picked me up and we went to his friend's party in Blossom Hill and had a few drinks. It's such a small world because I saw Nathan, Larry, Robert, Mike I, and some others there. I read the first 10 pages of the first Harry Potter book to Jonathan.. and then we fell asleep.
saturday, july 12
Yuck.. around 530, I had a nasty feeling in my stomach. It was a combo of menstrual cramps and probably what I drank the night before. I ran to the bathroom and was about to yak, but I couldn't. I went back to bed.. but the pain continued.. around 6, I ran to the bathroom and stayed in there and I yakked.. it was gross. I had the worst taste in my mouth. I ate a piece of a watermelon to get rid of the taste.

So I was pretty much pissed off the entire day because Nosepicker had traffic school until 4 then he went to play counterstrike at Mike's house. I was sooooo frustrated that I cried my eyes out because all I did saturday was WAIT for his ass to be not busy! He FINALLY picked me up at 815. I think that the only reason why he picked me up though was because I threatened him if he wasn't here to pick me up by 830. I wasn't in the mood to do anything.. so I didn't tell him where I wanted to go. So he ends up taking me to Borders.. I thought, "wtf are we at Borders on a saturday night!!!!!!!" By this time, my PMS was at its peak... my stomach was empty from not eating the entire day.. I had cramps.. mood swings.. I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE AT BORDER'S!!!! It wasn't so bad though. There was a live band playing and there were a lot of people there on a saturday night. As Jonathan put it, "Border's was poppin".. haha. We ate at Mac Grill and ate this million dollar dessert that consisted of strawberries and whip cream.. a waste of you ask me. We went to Blockbuster to rent some movies and spent the rest of the night watching them. "Punch-Drunk Love" was a waste of time... and "Love and Basketball" will always be one of my favorites. Jonathan left around 3.. and as I was getting cozy into bed, I heard a scratching noise coming from my dresser. I was getting freaked out. I went to get my sister and my cousin and I told her to search the dresser because I had a feeling that her goddam hermit crab was there.. guess what? IT WAS THERE!!!!!! WE FOUND THAT STUPID HERMIT CRAB. IT WAS STUCK BEHIND ONE OF MY PICTURE FRAMES THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!
sunday, july 13
I went to cotillion practice and went back home to sleep. I got my period.. bleh. Nosepicker picked me up and we went to church. Joel dragged us inside to say hi to the confirmation people.. feels weird now because all the people are different.. it's not the same anymore. Saw some cutie cutes of the cuties there.. bleh. After church we got Carl's Jr on our way to Newark.. Jonathan had to pick up his glasses that he left there 2 weeks ago. We watched "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" at the theater in Union Landing.. it was pretty good. Before our movie, we had a lot of time to kill, so we played DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!!! haha.. we were hot and tired and almost sweaty. We went back in the car to sleep then watched. Jonathan finished reading the first chapter of Harry Potter and we went to bed.

No comments: