Friday, July 04, 2003

okay I started to blog about today.. but it didn't post so a quick recap. I woke up late. went to orientation at UCSC.. they said if I was there before 930 then I would be fine. Sat in an advising lecture that didn't help me at all. the lady teacher was a bitch. I hate this independent crap. went with lorelei to a psychology major lecture thingy.. that helped me a lot. now I know what classes to take. ate lunch with sher and meg in the shade.. took the chem placement test. I barely passed--out of 30 questions, all one needed was 15 correct, and Sher and I got 15 correct and we took that sucker with the quickness. However, meg took the test as if her life depended on it and she got 26 right. oh well whatever. I felt sorry for the people who got 14 correct. Anyway, we went to the computer lab and registered for our classes. Too bad all of the classes I wanted were FULL! I was pretty much screwed.. however, I kept trying and trying and trying and I was able to enroll in my psych class! whoohoo! I managed to sign up for psych and this martial arts class--aikido or something of that sort. I just need to sign up for my core class, but all of the classes are full, but a student told me that they'd fill me in somewhere since it's a required class for my college.. and I have to wait to register for my chem class because my test results aren't in the system yet. So my first quarter classes at UCSC are chem 1b, psych1 and secondary discussion, college core english class, and that martial arts class.. COOL!

My mother picked us up.. ate a second lunch at mcdonald's.. went online.. Jonathan dropped by after work to play chess with my sis.. Meg dropped by to pick up her cell phone.. and I am currently watchng "Maid in Manhattan" with my mother and sister.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

No comments: