Wednesday, July 02, 2003

I had a dentist appointment today and my wonderful, wonderful boyfriend drove Leanna and I. He got pretty bored though while we were waiting for my sister to get her 39429034 million cavities to be filled, so he ran some errands. During that time, I got a filling that my dentist had to fill like 3 times because.. who knows why? When I was done, Leanna and Jonathan were chompin away on McDonald's. I grubbed on our way to watch "Holes" at Cinema Savers. It was a pretty good movie. We dropped Leanna off at home and the two of us headed to cotillion practice for Lisa. We learned part of the routine for cha-cha and then ate some lasagna that Lisa made. She didn't reall make it though because it was one of those pre-made things that she had to warm up, but she said that she DID make it because she had burns from it. Anyway, we watched part of "How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days" and it brought back some memories from February. I wanted the DVD, and I wanted it NOW so Jonathan and I headed to Blockbuster and I persuaded him to buy it for me (thank you sweeeetie pie! haha). We went back to my house and I watched my newest DVD. But Jonathan wanted to play chess, so we played one game and he won. I never liked that game anyway, so my sister played with him while I continued to watch. When it was over, my sister wanted to watch it again because she wasn't paying attention. Jonathan had to go home, so when he left, I watched the movie AGAIN with my mom and sister. Too bad Jonathan didn't pick up his phone when I was finished. Oh well.. now I'm just bored and waiting for myselr to get sleepy.

No comments: