Thursday, July 24, 2003

When I woke up this morning, I could barely open my eyes. I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and my left eye was puffy. I got a bug bite... dammit. Jonathan was there right when I stepped out of the bathroom. We hung out, ate McDonald's, watched TV, and then it was time for him to go to work. So I went online for a long time and stubbed across some blogs.. I won't go into anymore detail, but I still love you nosepicker! I watched TV.. American Juniors, and then Paradise Hotel. It's weird how people can go onto these reality TV shows that are basically all about sex. Then they showed previews for Temptation Island 3.. why put a perfectly good relationship on the line? I guess people wanna be on TV? or they're just really lonely and horny. Anyway, Jonathan came by after work and then my mom took us plus my sister to Lee Noodle House for a midnight dinner. We were listening to *NSYNC on the way home, so my sister had the urge to watch an *NSYNC DVD.. both her and Jonathan were dancing along, it was rather cute. They were dancing in the car too prior to that. Then Jonathan went home.

I hope Diana has fun on her cruise!

No comments: