Monday, July 28, 2003

Today I went to my aunt's house for a surprise party for my other aunt. I picked up Jonathan and we went to Eastridge real quick to return some pants he bought. We went back to my aunt's and they had already surprised her, so we missed everything. We ate and watched my 2 cousins running up and down the stairs.. it was rather entertaining.. seriously though. Gene dropped Jonathan and I off back at his house and watched some TV. We were watching "Meet the Parents" but I fell asleep. Then I transferred to Jonathan's bed while he played counterstrike. When I woke up, we decided to watch a movie at Mercado. "Johnny English" made me laugh a lot, but overall, it wasn't that great of a movie. Bubby braided my hair and kept me company until my mom and sis came home.

No comments: