Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Bubs dropped by at around 830ish after he dropped off his sis at driver's ed. Since it was early, we decided to sleep. My grandpa opened the door while we were sleeping, and knowing my grandpa, even sleeping side by side without touching is a bad thing, so I transferred to the couch. My mom came home for lunch around 1 and woke us up to eat.. shower.. went with bubby to get a haircut.. went to bubby's house. My sis and him swam while I dipped my feet in the pool. Joel came by for a while because he was killing time before he had to pick his bro up from this girl's house. We met up with my mom at a potential house then went to cotillion practice. We ate pizza for dinner then went back to my house and played 13 and slapjack. Bubby showed me a lot of magic tricks and ended the night with "Boy Meets World."

No comments: