Monday, July 07, 2003

WEEKEND UPDATE!
Independence Day (friday)
Jonathan and I went to Nate's party in Gilroy. There were lots of people in the streets lighting fireworks since it's legal there. These other people had nicer fireworks than us though, but it's alright. I had a few drinks with Jonathan and we chilled most of the time. Mr nosepicker had to be home, and so did I, so we left the party right when it was getting started.. oh well. My mom and sister left for San Diego at 4am, and I couldn't go back to sleep after they left because I had a really back stomach ache. I wanted to throw up, but I ended up drinking a lot of water.
July 5, 2003 (saturday)
Jonathan picked me up in the morning/afternoon and we ran some errands for Joanne's surprise party.. went to Albertson's to buy ice, picked up the cake at Peter's Bakery, went to King Eggroll to pick up the food, yadda yadda yadda. Back at nosepicker's house, Joanne's friends started to arrive and she finally came and they all yelled surprise and she really was surprised. I watched nosepicker swim in the pool with my arch enemy Michael.. and the both of them told me how just the two of them went swimming nude this one time.. they're gay huh! haha. Well Jonathan had work, so I replaced him and went to the movies with Michael, Nate, and Ikan. I drove to mercado because they were doing some bad stuff in the car. We watched "T3" and it was pretty good. Michael reminded me about what happened in 1 and 2, so 3 made a lot more sense to me. Nate was having a hard time understanding Ikan, so Mike and I got involved in their convo and explained the movie. By the end of the movie, my eyelids weighed 2342349 lbs, but I really wanted to finish watching the movie. It was done around 3, and then Mike dropped me off at Jonathan's work. I didn't want to go back home because my mom and sis were in San Diego still, and my grandparents went to Sacramento. So I stayed up with Jonathan while he worked audit, but I couldn't handle it and just slept in a room he got for me until he got out of work.
Today
At 7am, after his shift we went back to my house and slept some more. We woke up around 10ish and I got ready for cotillion practice. We dozed off again and then I headed to practice. I FINALLY got the entire cha cha routine! No more struggles for me, I'm just slow. So I picked nosepicker and home and we went to Valley Fair to buy Joanne her bday gifts. There was another party at their house, so that is where I spent my day. Instead of watching them swim, I stayed inside with Samantha, Joanne, and some of his other relatives and watched "Crossroads" and "Mr Deeds". I taught nosepicker's niece to call him "auntie Jonathan" instead of "uncle Jonathan". She's the cutest thing in the world. We watched some more TV and I dropped off my car back at my house because I thought that I was going to stay longer at his house. But instead, we just went to Coffee Lovers, dropped Mike off at home, and went home. Mike keeps avoiding "minor girl", I kept making fun of him in the car. (If you're reading this Michael, HAHAHAHaH!) Ok the end.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MICAELA JILL GO and HAPPY 16th JOANNE MY DEAR LITTLE SISTER!

No comments: